08 September 2011

Garlic and Rosemary Mushrooms

When I was making dinner the other night, I realized I had a bit of left over rosemary and a pint of button mushrooms- the perfect makings for a vegetable side dish. I heated olive oil in a pan and added two, large cloves of minced garlic to the oil. I added the rosemary then the mushrooms, and sautéed until golden brown. This dish is amazingly, deceptively simple and absolutely delicious. The smoky sweet smell of the rosemary and garlic will fill your kitchen and have you chomping at the bit to eat your dinner!


Ingredients:
2 cups button mushrooms, halved
2-3 tbsp. olive oil
1-2 sprigs rosemary
2 cloves of garlic 

Directions:
Heat olive oil in pan. Add garlic and sautee until it starts to brown. Add rosemary, and then quickly add mushrooms. Stir mushrooms occasionally and cook until golden brown. 

Serves 4
-

No comments:

Post a Comment