29 July 2011

tre fratelli

One thing you learn to embrace when you live by the Gulf of Mexico are pop-up torrential downpours. Today, as the skies darkened and the rain began, I decided I wanted something warmer and heartier than my typical lunchtime fare, so I met my parents at Tre Fratelli in Seville Square. This little Italian restaurant has a cozy feel that was perfect on the gloomy day. We all ordered the Tre Fratelli pasta... too amazing to pass up. It is the house special, drowned in cream and tossed with smoky ham and mushrooms. It is rich and decadent, and they give you a massive portion. I managed to eat almost all of it, and found myself in a slight food coma for the rest of the day, but it was well worth it. Everything that comes out of the kitchen looks wonderful, and the pizza is great. If you are in (or anywhere near) this part of the world, I highly recommend it. 

Go ahead. Drool. 

304 South Alcaniz Street

*recommendations:
  tre fratelli pasta
  chicken parmesan

No comments:

Post a Comment